+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What time do Liquor stores close where you are?

Default What time do Liquor stores close where you are?

9:00 here, closed on Sundays...used to be 8:00 not that long ago! pathetic....

3:00 am here opens at 7:00 am here in FLA. Except Sunday they don't sell to noon, so you got to plan ahead. The hard rock in Tampa never stops serving though 24 hours a day.

5Team, can u believe CT is 9:00? and to get that was a big deal!

Hmmmm you guys have to buy from Liquor stores? I thought you can just buy it out of the Convienence store. In Toronto its 9 on weekdays and 10 on Saturdays, i may be wrong, i havent been to a booze store in awhile, i'm too lazy, i just get people to buy booze for me

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto_Mike
    Hmmmm you guys have to buy from Liquor stores? I thought you can just buy it out of the Convienence store. In Toronto its 9 on weekdays and 10 on Saturdays, i may be wrong, i havent been to a booze store in awhile, i'm too lazy, i just get people to buy booze for me
    well stores have to stop selling it at 9 also....

you guys are just as pathetic as us....

Most Liquor stores are in Food Store or few gas station tend to close at 10pm but 24 hour gas station with beers until 1am...
    2004 Boston Red Sox World Series Champions

That's why I don't go to the Liquor store....

I utilize the 24 hour Grocery Store.

This brings back the beer run on Friday and Saturday nights, at the local gas station convenience store and arriving at 1:58am. Just two minutes before they lock the beer case.

Damn.....the good 'ol days.

Rock On,
    \,,/ \,,/
    METAL RULES

Too Damn Early!
    ****LISKA****

well when i visit Cali, Albertsons is open till midnight. So its it different for each state?

Yeah different in each state.... I used to live in Minnesota and we would always go to Wisconson to get beer... We buy the beer in a bar/store and closes at 2 am while Minnesota closes at 8. 10 PM on weekend, closed all day Sunday.

Was looking up old posts and came upon this old one WOW. Well to update for the state of Washington....no more liquor stores. Can any states buy booze at a fast food restaurant?
    Blue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information